2. What personal information do we collect and how we will use it?
We may collect the following information about you:
• Contact details including title, name, date of birth, age, postal and email addresses, postcode and contact telephone numbers;
• Demographic information;
• Details about your employment status;
• Registration information, including your password (if any);
• Customer communication preferences;
• Customer feedback (which may be collected through customer satisfaction surveys and market research studies);
• Details of your gender; and
• Computer or device information (e.g. your IP address and operating system).
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer, and is used to differentiate you from other users accessing our website. Cookies remain valid across website visits, and can be helpful in avoiding the need for you to enter the same information on each visit to our website.
We may use analytics programmes such as Google Analytics, Goole Search Console or Google Tag Manager to log and analyse the information collected by cookies. This information, together with similar information from other users, helps us to:
• Compile anonymous statistics around how our website is used to help improve our service (including for example information on the type of web browser that you are using, the operating system that your computer uses, and (where applicable) the link that you followed to get to our website);
• Speed up your searches; and
• Recognise you when you return to our website.
We will never share your data between different countries, including countries outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• Administration of our Digital Channels;
• Contacting you about news, promotions and special events;
• Business, website, consumer analysis and reporting; and
• Correspondence between us, including where you use our 'Contact us' form.
Although it is not Viento Coffee Company’s intention to collect any personal information and/or sensitive personal information (e.g. in respect of race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or similar beliefs; physical or mental health or condition; sexual history or orientation; trade union membership; and/or any criminal offences or related court proceedings) about you when obtaining customer feedback or conducting market research studies. If any personal or sensitive personal information is inadvertently collected in this way such information will be securely deleted and will not be retained by Viento Coffee Company or any third parties who provide services to Viento Coffee Company.
3. Sharing your personal information with third parties
We may disclose your personal information to:
• Any third party where we are under a legal duty to do so, or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our customers).
• Third parties who provide certain services to Viento Coffee Company (e.g. IT service providers who work on behalf of Viento Coffee Company), (third parties may also collect certain personal information about you on Viento Coffee Company’s behalf).
Where personal information is processed on our behalf by third parties we put measures in place to keep your information secure.
4. Direct marketing
We would like to keep you informed of Viento Coffee Company’s news and special offers by phone, email, text and other electronic means.
If you have agreed to receive such marketing communications you may opt out or change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us.
5. Access to and amending your personal information
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove personal information you think is inaccurate by contacting us.
You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you in compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). To do so, please contact us directly. We will not charge you for this service.